Social Media, PR and Programmatic will continue to converge in 2016
Today from the Wine Market Council
- Millennials account for the largest volume of wine consumed in 2015
- Millennials are the largest segment of occasional drinkers (40%), and they continue to drive the market with their willingness to experiment
- All wine consumers are trading up to the next price category – premium wine consumption will continue to increase.
Also, Today from Adweek:
2016 will be the year of “marketing doing.” Instead of being focused on testing and learning what the technology that has been developed in the last seven years, this year will be focused on application:
- Creating trusted ways for consumers to communicate directly with brands using the new, real-time communications technologies.
- Personalization at scale with programmatic marketing – intimate storytelling in authentic and contextual ways.
- Putting data to work for you – finally closing the conversion loop.